• We don’t believe you should pay us to show up AND pay us to fix your appliance. As such, our service fee will only be charged if you elect not to repair the appliance. If you choose to have a repair done, we’ll waive the service fee and charge only the repair cost.
• We schedule all of our calls within three-hour blocks. We also will call you when we are headed to your home to let you know that we’re on our way to you. Please be sure to watch for and to answer that call. If we do not receive an answer from you, we have to assume that no one is available and we will not come out. We have to do this in order to keep our appointments with all customers and to keep our costs down for our customers.
• Please be sure to clear the area around your appliance of any debris so that the technician can have a safe and pleasant environment in which to work. This includes emptying dishwashers of dishes and laundry appliances of clothes.
• If you have a pest problem (mice, bugs, etc.), please resolve that issue before we come out for our appointment. There are two reasons for this:
o It’s in your best interest to have the pests removed from your home prior to an appliance repair because those pests love to live in warm appliances. There’s a very good chance that your appliance problem was caused by those same pests and they will cause the problem again if they are still there. This will help you to avoid multiple repairs.
o We do not want to spread pests from one home to another. As such, we must be careful to avoid exposure to such pests.
• If your troublesome appliance is a refrigerator, please be sure to leave it plugged in. Often people will unplug them, thinking they’re helping the technician by de-icing the unit. However, our technicians need to see the unit in its full state. Often the ice pattern or other clues help with diagnosis.
• Payment is expected at time of service. We accept cash, checks, credit/debit cards, or Venmo. Repairs will not be done without payment at time of service.
• We cannot work on an appliance that a customer has already taken apart or worked on in any capacity. This causes a liability that our company cannot take on. If you have already tried to fix it yourself, we will not be able to help.