Professional repairs performed on-site
Service Call Fee Waived
With Able & Ready service repair
Best Warranty Available
We warranty the entire machine serviced
Typically within 24-48 hours
All Major Brands Serviced
Seniors, Teachers, Veterans, and First Responders
Common oven & cooktop problems:
- Oven, stove/cooktop, or range won’t heat
- Error codes displayed on the oven, stove/cooktop, or range
- Oven or range not self-cleaning properly
- Oven, stove/cooktop, or range sparking or catching fire
- Oven, stove/cooktop, or range making unusual noises
- Oven, stove/cooktop, or range pilot light won’t ignite or stay lit
- Oven or range door is broken or stuck
- Erratic or uncontrolled oven, stove/cooktop, or range temperatures
- Oven or range broiler isn’t working
- No display on the oven, stove/cooktop, or range
- Gas smell from the oven, stove/cooktop, or range
We are highly-skilled professionals and can provide excellent service, while being able to provide the necessary parts to fix your oven. With the help of our team, we will make sure that we can extend the life of your oven, if possible.
In most cases, repair is much cheaper than the cost of replacement, and there is a good chance that we will be able to repair it quickly. Today, appliances are used more frequently and people use their ovens more often to prepare healthy meals. Prolonging the life of your oven requires proper maintenance, especially when it comes to older appliances.
Are you a landlord or property manager within the greater Wichita, Ks, Eureka Springs, or Holiday Island, Ar? No matter the scale of your organization, our skilled technicians will service your appliances on site to keep you running at top capacity. You strive to provide customers with the best possible service, and we’ll do the same for you.
Proudly Servicing The Following Appliance Brands